Modify in live editor Download for PC Editor
Try / Save the patch on your amp
Web2Amp is available only on Google Chrome 49+ and might not work on other browsers.
- Connect your Marshall CODE amp via USB. If you amp is powered off, turn it on and wait a couple of seconds for the OS to recognize the Marshall CODE.
- Click the "Preview on amp" button to preview the patch. Nothing is stored permanently on the amp.
- If your browser asks for permissions, grant them
- Wait a couple of seconds, if you get an error click the "Preview on amp" button again.
- If you wish to save the patch on the amp click the "Save on amp" button and enter the patch number where it should be saved.
Pre-amp — OD DSL
Power-amp — Classic Marshall 100w
Cabinet / Disabled
Modulation / Disabled
Delay / Disabled
Reverb / Disabled